Monday, November 17, 2008

Adding Value To Life - CEPACET

Hello there once again and today I want to enlighten you all a little further on the wonderful young man Jared Akama Ondieki & just some of the programs he is proposing .
On the left is pictured a group of orphaned children, that Jared and the CEPACET organisation are currently working with and this I believe was one of their fund raising events that was held on Oct. 17th 2008 World Poverty Day. Before I proceed any further , here is a copy of the email Jared sent me on Nov. 1st where he had attachments of some of the projects , which I will be outlining for you.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:39 PM
Subject: Dear Allen

Dear Allen,
I hope that this finds you well.
Thanks for your continued support in regards to our Project here in Kenya.
I was able to access your Blog Link,it's indeed nice and keep up the good work.
It's therefore my hope that the below information will be of help towards making some news in your page.
I look forward to see our story in your blog.
Kindly let me know if there is anything you will need.
Blessings,
Jared
Adding Value to Life

CENTER For Partnership and
CIVIC Engagement Trust.
Canon Hse 4th Flr
Haile Silassie Ave.
P. O Box 4855-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
254-020-2319149
254-722-951419
center4partnership@gmail.com

Jared is not a one man band taking all this on , he & his committe already have engaged some assistance from various sources which I will also advise you all of as the information becomes available to me. He is however looking for further assistance from interested parties , who feel they could assist the overall cause he is working towards acheiving. Because of the nature of what these projects involved , I am going to need a few more follow up posts to outline them all.

OBJECTIVES
1. Peace & reconciliation.
Assist communities to co-exist peacefully as well as promoting interdependence, and philosophies that promote love, unity & peace.
2.Promoting democracy
Through democracy advocacy, the organisation encourages full participation of women and youth in securing their democratic rights.
3.Poverty eradication
Through empowerment of marginalised communities and availing of resources and suitable enviroment for conducting profitable developmental activities , that help aleviate poverty & suffering.

Once I have out lined the whole project I will then let the interested parties contact me & Jared to arrange the best way you can help out . So please help us to help them, by following on here next post .

hey.........life is good...... Join Us Here If You Care

Allen Sentance
FISHERMAN


No comments: