Sunday, December 14, 2008

Allen Sentance (FISHERMAN) Gives Thanks

UNIVERSAL GRATITUDE

Well my friends the end of 2008 is near and yet another year of our amazing journey in life has passed. To-day I want to get off our regular subjects, only to give thanks to friends & events in my life over the past 12 months . The subjects around Kenya & my Friend Jared Okama Ondieki, no doubt have been a big part of my life in the last 6 months and they are about to become a major part in my life from this point on, as I am about launch another form of assistance for underprivaleged & orphaned children the world over. I will give you this link for now , only so you can check out the new Blogg launch this week. http://considerthechildren.uwcblog.com I don't want to spoil it so I will leave the details for you until 2009, when we get serious !!!

I now want to thank all my friends especialy my new found friends I have developed on the internet as well the people who have been giving support & guidance to me as I venture into the world of the internet on a major scale, where things are beginning to heat up and get the old FISHERMAN quite excited !!!
My friends know who they are and where they fit into my life, I am not about to start naming all of them as this is a blog post, not a book. I also feel a best selling book will come from my adventures in life, as not to share it with the world would be a crime. Yes Allen Sentance has led a very colorful & exciting life, and I have reached a point in my life where I now know what I am about & what my true passion in life is.


I want to give thanks to my darling wife & best mate Sandra (NANNY) who has supported me more than any person in my life, and has never ever complained about anything or asked for more. Why I emphasise my gratitude for NANNY is because I had a bad year with anxiety & depression which without her support may have beaten me. I am excited about life now as I have discovered myself and my purpose & now know that once you can answer those internal questions of yourself & start to love .....yes love yourself ,that is when your life starts. I had over the years been very hard on myself and set too high of a standard , that I had no hope of living up to & then took it out on myself mentally when I failed. Hey.......life is good....... I am Allen Sentance (FISHERMAN) now and Aint nobody gunna steal my DREAMS away.
Now I want to give thanks and appreciation to the Many organisations I have had the pleasure to find & become involved with as a member of this year, some are charity based, some are internet social groups , and some are business orientated.
The one that has had the most impact on my life thus far is a business group run by a now personal friend of mine, thanks for everything Sean. I also have a group of friends in the Northern Territory where I live, who I see regularly and go fishing and hu

nting with. Just before I finish up this Gratitude & thankyou post I want to tell you how much I appreciate Nature,the Universe , my Health, my Family.

CHRISTMAS TRIVIA !!!
'On December 25th, a Savior was born. He revealed eternal Truth, bringing Joy to millions. He astonished the world with His command over Nature. He changed history forever.'

'Happy Birthday, Sir Isaac Newton. December 25, 1642 - March 20, 1726.'
___________________________________________________ Click This Link & Enjoy.. http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL & G
OD BLESS ALL THE UNFORTUNATE CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD !!!
Sandra & Allen
Hey.........life is good............ Come Join The FISHERMAN

Allen Sentance
FISHERMAN
http://www.ipeace.me/profiles/blogs/consider-the-children

2 comments:

angesbiz said...

Hey Allen, I loved reading your post and gratitude is a big part of life and what keeps us going for more.
I want to thank you and congratulate you on the awesome job you're doing of writing your blogs and helping the children who are less fortunate than most. You truly are a shining star that will attract what is needed to help them.
From my family to yours, have a very blessed and joyous Christmas and I know we're all going to have a prosperous New Year!
Love & Hugs
Ange xoxo

Aree Bettermenn said...

Wishing you and your family health, wealth, and happiness in 2009!