Saturday, September 20, 2008

Getting a 21st century education



About 12 months ago I was introduced to a book called Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki , the information it contained quite frankly was hard for me to believe at first. You see I was taught to get a good education, then get a good job & work hard so I could have anything I needed and would live a good life.


I managed to acheive all of those with a lot of commitment as I am a very proud person, & was never affraid of hard work, the information in this book basicly says that do all these things is a good start , and thats all it is a start. Robert explains that to become financially successful in the 21st century you need to abort the industrial age of thinking & adopt and learn the information age strategies.




That realy got me thinking, because although I had a good education, job, business & worked bloody hard for 35 years, being honest with myself I was not much further ahead than when I started. So that made me inquisitive enough to get more books & information to verify these claims.




In my next few posts over the next week or so I want to share my findings with you all as they have been truly life changing, and you need to see them for yourself.




hey.......life is good....... join me here




Allen Sentance


FISHERMAN




No comments: